Cottages at St. Tinney Farm - Valley View 1 & 2
Please use the live availability search to confirm current availability and book online. Our Cottages are let all year round, on a weekly, Saturday to Saturday basis.
Our two Cottages are equipped to an exceptionally high standard to cater for up to FOUR people, plus a cot if required.
- Fully equipped with high quality furnishings
- Fitted kitchen with full compliment of high quality cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Gas hob
- Electric oven
- Dualit Kettle & Toaster
- Pine dining table and four leather dining chairs
- Widescreen HD TV with Freesat HD
- Two leather sofas (1 three seater & 1 two seater) for seating up to 4 people
- Free WiFi
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Twin room with two single beds
- Main bathroom with bath, shower fitted over and WC
- Separate cloakroom & WC
- Bath, hand & tea towels provided
- All beds made up with professional white hotel style bed linen before your arrival
- Professional on site launderette, with modern washing machines and tumble driers
They are built to full residential standards for year round use, with gas central heating, double glazing and radiators throughout.
The kitchens are equipped with oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, steam iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and an excellent range of crockery, cutlery, kitchen tools, stainless steel saucepans, etc. Cots & high chairs are supplied free of charge upon request. Tea towels, oven gloves, bath towels are supplied.
The kitchen, has built in electric fan oven, gas hob, slimline dishwasher, Samsung fridge freezer, with pine kitchen table & four chairs.
The lounge is furnished with leather sofa, Samsung 40" widescreen HD TV, Freesat HD connection, on a solid oak entertainment unit.
The master bedroom is furnished with double bed, chest of drawers and built-in wardrobe.
The second bedroom is furnished with two single beds, pine chest of drawers, pine cupboards and built-in wardrobe.
The bathroom has a bath, with shower fitted over, wash basin & toilet. There is also a separate WC with wash basin.
You can park immediately outside these cottages, but there is a small step up to the front door.
We have a modern, professionally installed coin operated laundrette onsite.
We do not allow smoking in any of our own rental cottages, lodges, or caravans.
No PetsWe do not accept dogs or pets of any kind in any of our holiday rental accommodation or on any of our camping pitches at any time. Dogs belonging to owners of privately owned lodges may be on site. Some lodges may have previously accommodated a pet, if so, the information will be clearly displayed on the corresponding web page. If you have any questions, please ask.